Sunday, October 19, 2008

Party Party!!!!

OK so today we went to 2 birthday party's.... One at the park by Granny's house for my friend Heathers little boy Jaidyn who was 3.... Then at Rio Grande for my cousin Jason's wife's moms birthday... Did you get that??? lol.... Anyways Blake had a blast today.... Here are some pictures of him partying...

Getting ready.....Mommy and Blake matched... This was really an accident... I was sitting in the floor putting his shoes on and realized that the color of our shirts match.... But hey we look cute...
At Jaidyns party....
Blake loved the swing he didn't want to let go....
At Rio Grande....

Blake and my cousin Tori....In this picture you can't tell but Blake was dancing while the guy played the guitar....
Here we are in the parking lot afterwards....

My grandma giving Blake a kiss....
Blake helping my grandpa drive....Blake is driving everyone watch out!!! This picture reminds me of one that a paparazzi would take of a celerbirty.....
When we got him out of my Grandpa and Grandmas car he threw a fit....

So Blake and Granny play this new game in his walker... He goes into the kitchen Granny counts to 3 and gives him a push and he moves his feet and helps himself come into the living room.... Well tonight they were doing that so I grabbed my camra and started taking pictures and so then everytime Blake would come into the living room he would look at me... Either to make sure I saw because I would laugh or to take his picture I have no idea what his little brain was thinking.... But I just think it was cute that he had to look at Mommy... He is such a Mommys boy....


Sheww we had a busy weekend... Back to work tomorrow :(....

No comments: