Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Pictures!!!

So last night was really cold... When I went to bed at 11 I noticed it was chilly in my room so I checked the thermostat and it was set on 75 but it was only 66 in the house... So I said Daniel I don't think the heat is working... So he checked everything.... Then he called the gas company... Well they said no outages have been reported... Daniel said duhhh because it is 11:30 at night people are probably in bed and havn't realized it yet... Well we knew the pilot light wasn't lite and the gas company wouldn't send anyone out to check it.... So we pack up and go to my moms to stay.... So I finally got in bed at 1 and Blake woke up at 6 scared because he wasn't quite sure where he was then he finally realized it but by then he was wide awake so I only got 5 hours sleep and that just isn't enough for me... So I was tired today... Anyways my Grandpa came out and figured out it was our thermostat so thank goodness the gas company didn't come after all because it would have been a waste.... So he fixed it and got it to work temproarly.. He is coming back out tomorrow evening to put in a new thermostat.... Thank goodness for Grandpa.... Here are Blakes Halloween pictures I think they are so cute.....

I don't like this picture it looks like I am tourturing him....We also had some pictures made in his Bomber jacket because we think its just 2 cute...

No comments: