Friday, October 24, 2008

HORNS!!!!

So today at Granny's house there was lots of little visiters.....

Hunter and Cole my cousin Crissy's boys came down to visit.... Can you believe Cole is 17 months old and Blake is bigger than him feet and all... Well Cole was only 3lbs 5oz and 13 inches long when he was born.... But here are some pictures of... Blake, Hunter and Cole playing in the ballpit.....
Taylor and Alex my cousin Sarah's children came to visit also.... Here are some pictures of Blake, Taylor, and Alex in the ballpit.....
Grandma Lulu also visited but she didn't get in the ball bit... lol... So no pictures with her....
Ok Blake so doesn't match but oh well here is a picture of him before Mommy picked him up at Grannys and he just looks so cute..... Then tonight when I was feeding Blake his sweet potatoes for dinner he got ahold of the spoon and when I took it from him it flung sweet potatoes in his hair... Here are some pictures....
And Then from where he grabbed the spoon he had it on his hands... He then put his hands in his hair making it stick up.... So there for it looks like he is growing horns.... Which I knew one day his horns would shine through I just didn't know it would be so soon.... lol.... Just kidding Blake is a good boy..... But he has his moments but don't they all....

No comments: