I took Blake trick-or-treating in Hamlin tonight with my mom and my mother in law and OMG I have never seen a trick-or-treat like this one... I guess when you live in a small town and then thats how it is.... Because most places are spread out and there are some bad areas everyone gathers in this one area to take there little ones trick-or-treating... There was even a cop blocking the road so noone could drive through... I thought it was really neat and it made me wish I had grown up in a small town... It was such a happy and loving atmosphere... Like something in a movie... My mother in law loved showing Blake off to everyone she knew... She had so much fun and so did we... Blake seemed to be amazed by it all 2 he just sat back in the stroller, relaxed and watched everyone.... But Blake cried and whined alot on the way home because he was ready for his bath, his storys and his bed.... He was so tired.... Here are some pictures from tonight....

1 comment:
How funny....i grew up trick-or-treating in Hamlin b/c I grew up in West Hamlin!
Post a Comment