He was also climbing on a toy trying to get the cell phone but by the time I got the camera he got down and just moved the trash can and got it... Don't worry we only let him play with the phone while we took a picture real quick because it was still plugged up as you can tell...
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Into Everything!!!!!!!
All I want to know is why do parents spend so much money on toys when kids don't play with them hardly at all??? Well we love ours kids that's why.... Blake is going through this stage where he hardly wants to play with his toys he just wants to get into everything... He is all over the living room going from the couch to the end table to the TV stand to his toy crate and on and on trying to see what he can find... If he see something interesting he will try all he can to get it.... He is definitely all boy... Last night he saw these things laying on the couch that goes with our light bulb remover... He was trying to climb on the couch to get them it was so cute here are some pictures....
Then tonight he learned how to open the glass on the TV stand... Now how am I going to keep him outta that one??? If you have any ideas please let me know.... lol

He was also climbing on a toy trying to get the cell phone but by the time I got the camera he got down and just moved the trash can and got it... Don't worry we only let him play with the phone while we took a picture real quick because it was still plugged up as you can tell...

He is just getting pretty rotten.... But hey that's what boys are supposed to do... Daddy says he gets it from me but according to Mamaw Sharon Blake gets it from Daddy because she says when Daddy was younger he wouldn't sit and play with toys like the other kids he was always on the move... I told Daniel I was going to go get my tubes tied because we have our hands full enough.... But God knows that will never happen because I want at least 1 more..... But I will take as many as God gives me....
He was also climbing on a toy trying to get the cell phone but by the time I got the camera he got down and just moved the trash can and got it... Don't worry we only let him play with the phone while we took a picture real quick because it was still plugged up as you can tell...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment