Also everynight when I give you a bath I have to get 2 washclothes one to wash you with and one to let you chew on while I get you dressed... If I don't give you one to chew on you are all over the place so it keeps you still for a couple minutes....
Sunday, October 5, 2008
10 Months Old
Well little man you are 10 months old today... That makes Mommy so sad to think you have grown up so fast... In 2 more months you will be a year old and I am not so sure I can handle that.... You have learned to do alot of stuff in the past 10 months... Mommy and Daddy love watching you grow and all the new discoverys you make... But could you please slow down alittle... lol... I can't believe it... Sometimes I look at you and think where has time gone... You are becoming such a cute little man and you have such a temper... Today you ate pancakes for the first time and you were climbing on the table eating them like a dog... It was cute... But just remember you are a human.... Here are some pictures from today...


You also love playing with the remote... You get mad when Mommy and Daddy take it away...
Here you are all ready for bed... Mommy and Daddy love you little man....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment