Blake watching the ventriloquist.....All smiles.....
Blake with Granny's friend Diane.... He really liked her..... He even whined when she left...I wonder if this means he is going to like older women.... lol....
Giving Diane a hug....
Blake with Santa Clause... He really liked him to... He just jabbered to him and didn't want to get off his lap..... We walked back up there a few times just to see Santa....
Blake with the big blow up penguin.....
Blake with the blow up snowman......
Back with the penguin he really liked it.....
My little celebrity walking the red carpet.... lol....
I love these pictures I think they are so cute.....
Little Mountaineer......
Here are some pictures from today...... Blake is painting picture frames for his 3 sets of grandparents for Christmas....
Blake showing Mommy what he is doing......Blake trying to eat the pictures frame.....
My little Rudolph.....
Blake showing Mommy his beautiful paint job....
I am guessing the paint didn't taste good.... Good thing it's non-toxic....
So cute.....
Yesterday was Uncle Jeremy and Jonathan's birthday so Granny had cake for them today... Unfortunately Uncle Jonathan couldn't make it he had to work.... Here is a picture of their cake....
Uncle Jeremy blowing out the candles........ Uncle Jeremy.... Isn't he handsome.....
Blake eating Mommy's cake with his spoon.....
Trying to give Mommy a bite.....
We got Blake his own piece of cake just to see what he would do with it..... Well he picked the whole piece of cake up and was eating it..... lol..... It was to funny......
My beautiful Grandma.....
Blake climbing on the table like a little monkey.... It's kind of blurry.....
Blake taking Mickey for a ride on his walker.....
Blake playing with the Santa on the door....
Granny's Christmas tree with all the presents under it.....
Blake with a bow on his head.....
Ha ha I got it off.....
Oh no Granny put it on his nose......
My handsome Grandpa.....
No comments:
Post a Comment