Here is Blake and Papaw.....
Friday, December 26, 2008
Day after Christmas!!!!
Today we went and had our Christmas pictures made... Yeah I know alittle late but at least we got them done.... Then we went to my Dads for Christmas....
Here is Blake and Papaw.....

Here is Blake eating a cookie while sitting on Papaws lap....
Here is Blake opening his stocking from Papaw and Mamaw....
Peeking in to see what all is in there.... I think this is so cute....
Can we open these I am hungry??? lol....
Blake and his prayer bear....
Opening presents....
Oh look I got a cup.... Is there anything in this thing????
Another present....
Lets open it Papaw.....
Oh look a dump truck......
Wow more presents.....
A book.....
Wow look what I got a Xylophone.... Blake loves music........

Look at him play.....
We took it out of the box so he could play it better....
Blake and Uncle Michael.....
Blake watching the puppy dog dance.....
Blake laying on his Xylophone.....

Blake playing with this puppy dog..... He loved that thing....
What Blake got from Papaw Homer and Mamaw Jennifer....
What Blake got from Mamaw Jennifer's sister (Aunt Donna).....
Here is Blake and Papaw.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment