Saturday, February 7, 2009

Shopping and Mommy's new camera!!!

Last night you would not go to sleep... You must have thought it was party time... Finally when Mommy was rocking you rooted your way up beside Mommy's face and went to sleep it was so funny and cute... Please excuse the way I look I was super tired... I went to bed also right after he fell asleep....
Here you are the next morning drinking your milk and eating breakfast.... Mommy put the hat on you I think its so cute... Here you are ready to go to the mall waiting by the door.... You wouldn't even come and let Mommy put your shoes on you I guess you were afraid I wasn't going to take you lol... So cute.... Here is a picture of Mamaw Lulu she went with us....And here is Granny she went too....And here is you and Uncle Jonathan we took him to work....
Blake with his 10 dollars that Uncle Jonathan gave him....

Here you are at the mall in your stroller riding on the elevator.... You didn't know what to think....Here we are at Sears seeing Uncle Jonathan....You wearing Uncle Jonathans name tag.....Mommy trying out her new camera.... Here is you and Granny....Here you are playing in Granny's kitchen..... Looks like you were trying to pick your nose... Blake sitting at Granny's table playing with his new toy....Here you are messing with Granny's blinds trying to look out the window....Sitting on Granny's couch watching tv... What a sweet little boy....Blake sleeping in the pack and play at Granny's......Getting ready to go get pictures made with Matthew and Johanna....This is my favorite picture.... He looks so sweet and inocent... In the car on our way to Target to get our pictures made....

Blake, Johanna, and Matthew waiting to get there picture taken....Matthew waiting to get his picture taken... I love this picture he looks so handsome....Me, Johanna, Blake and Matthew.... I love all 3 of them so much....Blake and Johanna sitting in the cart eating puffies after they got their pictures taken.....Blake standing on the counter while we were looking at the pictures.....In the car going home....All the kids fell asleep except for Blake..... Here is Blake eating his subway when we got home..Now drinking some juice...Playing with his new toy...He is so cute....Playing with the stove...Blakes new crawling.... He is so silly....Watching TV.....Blake laying in the floor chewing on an empty tylenol bottle... Standing up on the walker....Blake clapping his hands so cute...Throwing the basketball....The next day 2-10... Blake taking a nap in Daddy....Back at Granny's Daddy had to work....Mommy blowing bubbles for Blake....Watching tv again....Eating dinner...Blake blowing his nose like a big boy... He really does blow it like big people do...2/10/2009... Blake being silly....So darn cute...2/11/2009...Our Valentines decorations on the door....A bad storm rolling in.....2/12/09.... Mommy didn't feel good today I had a fever and a bad headache and stomachache so I didn't go to work.... My mom came up and helped take care of Blake....Blake helping mop the floor....This is my favorite one....Gone fishing.... Blake laying in bed with Mommy watching TV.....So handsome and getting so big...Blake talking on the cell phone..... He is so funny... He kept walking back and forth in the living room... lol...Blake and Granny.... Granny came back up so Daddy could take Mommy to Health Plus..... They said Mommy probably just has a stomach virus and put me off work again tomorrow.... I love bubs big grin in this picture he is such a happy baby....Blake giving Granny big kisses.....

No comments: